Fraser Lake Community Health Centre
The Community Health Centre is operated by the Northern Health Authority.
This facility offers the services of:
- 4 doctor’s offices
- X-ray facilities
- Public Health Nurse’s office
- Northern Health Connections bus services
There is no hospital in the Village of Fraser Lake, patients requiring standardized care are referred to the nearest hospital in Vanderhoof, 56 km east of Fraser Lake. For more serious conditions and acute care, patients are directed to Prince George Regional Hospital. Emergency service is available by air to Prince George.
Northern Health Bus
You can use the Northern Health Connections bus as long as:
- You have a valid BC Care Card
- You don’t need medical care during your trip
- You have been referred to a medical service that’s not available in your home community. OR
You need to return home after being transported away from your home community by ambulance.
Call 1-888-647-4997 to book your Northern Health Connections bus seat. Have your Care Card number and appointment information ready.